Cordial Care Residential & Consulting offers Participant Assistance Care (PAC) to provide staffing support and assist people in acquiring and maintaining daily life skills both at home and in the community.
We aim to help your loved ones learn skills, such as activities of daily living, to help improve their independence and ensure their health, safety, and welfare.
Our PAC may include the following:
- Assistance with personal care, meals, shopping, errands, scheduling appointments
- Assistance with mobility, such as transfers, ambulation, use of assistive devices
- Assistance with correspondence and bill paying
- Escorting the participant to community activities and appointments
- Supervision and monitoring of the participant
- Reinforcement of behavioral support
- Completion of a task list
Get in Touch
We aim to help your loved ones experience improved health and lifestyles and fully participate in their communities. Contact us now.